Mrs. Sheila Pepe
Office Hours : MWF 1st period
Contact information - S6 office - 303-347-6062
Objectives: This class is designed to meet the individual needs of students in all basic math operations,
including use of money and time concepts..
Folder with pockets calculator Pencil (NO PENS ALLOWED)
AHS planner watch to be worn daily
$7.00 in a baggie (3 dollar bills, 4 quarters, and an assortment of dimes, nickels,
1. Be on time and in class before the bell rings.
2. Come to class prepared (planner, pencil, watch and calculator)
3. Complete assignments using your best effort.
4. Sit in your assigned seat.
5. Raise your hand and wait until you are called.
6. No hats or head coverings in building.
7. No food or drinks in classroom.
8. Use your planner for every assignment.
9. Act with honesty and integrity.
10. You will be expected to get a drink and use the restroom before or after class.
11. Cell phones are not allowed in the classroom and must be turned off.
Grading is Pass/Fail based on - Below 60% =failing grade
2. Participation in class
3. Students are expected to come to class prepared with materials.
4. Positive attitude
5. Quiz grades and test grades
6. Daily thinking problem.
7. Being prepared with supplies.
8. Students are responsible for finishing math packets and homework.
Late work will be accepted for 1/2 credit up to 2 weeks past the deadline.
You are expected to be in class everyday. You are responsible for getting any missed
assignments from the teacher and completing them.
2 points will be deducted from your daily grade when you are tardy. If this becomes a pattern or problem
there may be a phone call home and, if need be, further action may be taken (i.e. Referral to office).